What to do when you get in an auto accident
- Check yourself and passengers for injury.
- Call 911. Report the accident, injuries, and request police.
- Check for traf c before stepping out of your vehicle.
- Exchange information with other drivers using the form at end of this kit.
- Document the accident. Photograph damages, injuries, where vehicles stopped, skid marks and road conditions. Speak to any witnesses and get their contact information.
- Provide police of cers at the scene with an of cial statement.
- Seek medical treatment. Injury Care Centers sees auto accident victims immediately. If you are critically injured, paramedics should transport you directly to the hospital.
- If you have questions about your auto accident-related injuries, please call Injury Care Centers at (904) 783-0008.