One sign of Cervicogenic Headaches is pain that comes from a sudden movement of your neck. Another is that you get head pain when your neck remains in the same position for some time.
- Pain on one side of your head or face
- An attack of pain that can last for hours or days
- Stiff neck - you can't move your neck normally
- Steady pain that doesn't throb
- Pain that stays in one spot, like the back, front, or side of your head or your eye
Begin your journey to recovery today.
Injury Care Centers are located throughout northeast Florida and offer after hours on-call assistance with doctors and other medical experts.