The spine becomes misaligned when accidents and injuries happen. Accidents and Injuries tear loose the connective tissues that hold your spine together resulting in a weakness allowing your body to break down locking your head, spine and pelvis into a stressed position.
- You have limited movement and reduced function.
- Although you can still move and function, the limitation is always there.
- The vertebral joints and discs bread down and degenerate.
- Your nervous system is compromised and dysfunctional.
- Sensation, movement, circulation, digestion, respiration, reproduction, cognition and emotion can be effected.
Begin your journey to recovery today.